Eccleshall Tennis Club welcomes membership from all interested individuals and families regardless of playing ability and some of the many benefits are as follows:
- Access to courts without booking
- Excellent playing surfaces for the two hard courts with lights.
- Subsidised coaching for all ages
- Access to club house with toilets and kitchen facilities (requires a £20 key deposit)
- Contact with other members and weekly men’s/lady’s playing groups
- IF REGISTERED WITH BRITISH TENNIS in conjunction with Eccleshall Tennis Club there is the opportunity to enter annual WIMBLEDON TICKET DRAW
There is a downloadable membership form at the foot of this page which should be completed and sent with the appropriate fee to Mark Embrey, Membership Secretary. For any queries please phone him on 01785 851265 or email email@example.com
Membership runs from 1st April each year for twelve months and the fees are as follows:
Adult – £70
Junior/Student (13-21) – £40
Family (2 adults+2 under 21): £140
Additional adults £70 each and additional under 21 £40 each
Please note that the fees are reviewed each year and ratified at the AGM.
DOWNLOAD Membership form 2018-19 here.